Whether it’s on a park bench, round the back of a McDonald’s or in a more romantic setting, losing your virginity is something that none of us will ever forget. For a young man, it can prove to be an experience that either vastly improves or completely removes any confidence, and will leave them either feeling like Ron Jeremy or Ron Burgundy.
For a lot of people, losing their virginity is a big deal, and so it’s important that it’s a positive experience. Nobody wants to find themselves stuck with a memory of something bad happening, and we’re here to run you through some of the worst things that have actually occurred to other people on the internet.
- It can go into the wrong hole, leaving everyone involved feeling incredibly embarrassed.
- It could last a grand total of 5 seconds. After such a build-up, this situation is certainly… *ahem*…anti-climactic.
- Ah, the dreaded nerves. The last thing anyone wants is for their sense of anxiety to prevent them from getting it up.
- Perhaps the worst thing that could happen is for someone to get a little too nervous and end up throwing up everywhere. Not exactly a romantic mood setter.
- If anyone starts fighting over who goes on top, then this is a sure-fire way of either ruining the mood by arguing, or causing the angriest virginity taking ever.
- It doesn’t matter whether you’ve just had a plate of beans or a bowl of vegetables, the last thing anyone wants to do is to let a little trump go halfway through.
- If someone says the wrong name halfway through, then this will completely ruin the mood. Especially if it’s a name of the same sex…
- All it takes is for one person to start laughing and, before you know it, everyone ends up with the giggles.
If you want a way of making sure you know what you’re doing, then head over to Planet Escorts and take a look through their escort directories!